Monday 19 September 2011

Introduction to our group

Ana: Hi! I'm Ana. I'm now in year 13 at St Peter's and I'm studiying for my A Levels in Media Studies, Art, ICT and Spanish. Making the film opening sequence last year was really enjoyable and i'm sure this year will be the same. I'm really looking forward to film our music video! I will be playing the main female character and doing some camerawork. 
Hope you like it ! :)




Calvin: Hi there I'm Calvin. I am in Year 13 studying Media Studies, IT and English Language. This year we are focusing on developing and producing our own music video on one independent song we have chosen.  AS Film Opening project to A2 Music Video project is a great opportunity to learn and develop our own skills and knowledge in the world of Media Production as well as the base knowledge on Media itself. As Film Opening project was successful which gained me an award in Best Cinematography; I thoroughly enjoyed it from the planning stage to creating the film itself. I am now looking forward to producing our own music video and facing problems that hopefully we can learn from. This time, I will step out off being Cinematographer to take on one of the main roles as the male Rapper. I am looking forward to showing that I have more within me than just Cinematography.




Emily: I'm Emily and I am currently studying Media Studies, Art and Product Design. I will be filming our music video (as Calvin and Ana are the main characters), which I am really looking forward to. Our song is quite challenging but I think it's unique and will definitely be interesting to work with. I love working with the camera and hopefully our music video will be very successful!


A.C.E music video........

No comments:

Post a Comment